INKJET RIP SPECIAL APPLICATIONS
CAD & GIS OUTPUT
Wasatch SoftRIP is easy to learn and use, with workflow tools that help you save time, ink, and media. Specifically for the CAD/GIS user, SoftRIP includes:
- The ability to scale computer renderings in TIFF or other formats for printing at any size.
- Support for over a dozen popular formats as well as formats specifically geared to GIS uses such as MrSid, JPEG, and TIFF.
- Tools for printing directly to the RIP from your Mac- or PC-based CAD/GIS applications. Wasatch ImageNET® even lets networked workstations manage queues and perform file preparation functions.
- Interactive preview for soft proofing jobs prior to printing.
- Unique Precision Stochastic Screens™ halftone method for faster RIP speeds.
- Industry leading features such as automatic Smart Nesting™ with rotation to save media, and archiving of RIP'd files to save computer space.
- Discounts available for schools and government buyers.
Tell Me More!
Fill out the form below to find out more about Wasatch SoftRIP.