COLOR NEIGHBORHOOD ANALYZER
The Color Neighborhood Analyzer makes it possible to match spot colors perfectly on your target media, even on specialty surfaces that make it difficult to create an accurate profile.
Targeted Spot Color
The Color Neighborhood Analyzer is useful when you have a modified profile or a print scenario that makes profiling difficult, such as direct-to-textile or dye sublimation. This impressive tool is also helpful when wanting to create a “punchy” spot color. Simply specify a target color and the Color Neighborhood Analyzer creates a targeted 100-patch test pattern centered on your color.
The Color Atlas Generator is a powerful supplement; use it with the Color Neighborhood Analyzer to find your target color effortlessly.
No matter how difficult your substrate may be to profile, with only a couple of steps, the Color Neighborhood Analyzers will allow you to achieve the desired spot color every time.
- A test pattern consist of 100 patches centered on your target color
- Control the color space around the target color
- Preview the pattern before printing
- Enter a RGB value as your target color from a swatch book created by the Color Atlas Generator
- Ideal tool for dye sublimation and direct-to-textile printing
The Color Neighborhood Analyzer tool makes it easy to match your desired spot color.
Find the ideal spot color with the Color Neighborhood Analyzer.
Tell Me More!
Fill out the form below to learn more about Wasatch SoftRIP.