Wasatch SoftRIP supports Consumer Printers
Wasatch offers scalable production capability on consumer-grade printers.
- Wasatch SoftRIP supports the Epson Ecotank ET-4750 and ET-16500 for color printing.
- The Epson P800 is supported for both color and monochrome.
- Print modes are included for film separations and SoftRIP SP.
- Coming soon: Support for the new Epson SureColor SC-F500 dye-sublimation printer.
- Every Wasatch SoftRIP subscription can be scaled up to support a maximum of eight printers per license.
- Wasatch delivers the power of 16-bit rendering to consumer-grade printers.