USING YOUR SERVICE CONTRACT
Your Wasatch service contract is free for the first 180 days following the activation of your dongle or service contract purchase. With an active service contract, you have unlimited access to our experienced technical support team. They can answer your questions and get you up and running fast.
- The latest SoftRIP version release and imaging configurations. You can download the latest release and imaging configurations directly from our website.
- Free support and complete access to our expert technical staff during the tenure of your service contract. Technical support is available via telephone and email.
- Free downloads of SoftRIP updates released during your active service contract period (be sure to request your free update before your contract expires).
- Free 30-day trials of premium Wasatch add-on products. Preview Wasatch modules for variable data printing, contour cutting, separations printing, and digital textile printing.
- Free dongle replacement for an existing dongle if it is damaged in any manner that compromises its reliability.
Support Via Email
You may correspond with our technical support team via email. You must INCLUDE YOUR WASATCH SERIAL NUMBER with all emailed service requests. Wasatch has a unique Service Data Uploader tool that allows you to FTP information about your printing scenario directly to our technicians. You can use this tool in conjunction with a service call or email to streamline the service process.
Callers in the United States can dial 1-800-683-8214 for toll-free technical support. When you dial this number, you will need to enter your four-to-seven digit serial number in order to be connected to our technical support department.
International Phone Support
Callers outside of the United States can dial +1-801-575-8043 for technical support. When you dial this number, you will need to provide your four-to-seven digit serial number to the Wasatch operator. Note that telephone support is available from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Mountain Time.